- SIDS Hospital& Research Centre welcomes you to use our Online Payment Facility for payment of Registration Fees.
- This facility is available on the hospital's website www.sidshospital.com which is the official website of the hospital.
- The facility will be available for online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking only.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding contract. You shall not use this section if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws.
- When making any online payment(s) through your credit card/ net banking account(s), you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. The Payment Gateway will redirect you to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party (ies) (herein after referred as "Third PartyWebsite(s)"). SIDS Hospital& Research Centre does not control the any Third PartyWebsite(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on the any Third PartyWebsite(s). SIDS Hospital& Research Centre is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the Third PartyWebsite(s), including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the Third PartyWebsite(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the Third PartyWebsite(s).
- SIDS Hospital& Research Centre shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by you through your credit card/ net banking account(s) including but not limited to, excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, double debit to the credit card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. The SIDS Hospital& Research Centre helpline will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
- If the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier declines payment, SIDS Hospital& Research Centre shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. Customers should check with their Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, that payment has been deducted from their account.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card/ net banking account details provided by you for availing of services will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/net banking account which is not lawfully owned by you
- The Hospital shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects in the Online Payment Facility
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the facility will be governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
- SIDS Hospital& Research Centre does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
- The Hospital may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions at its discretion without any prior notice to the remitter. Such Modified Terms and Conditions shall be applicable with immediate effect.